Monday, July 26, 2010

Merry Monday!

feelin’ sa good today
monday.

I’ve spent a lot of time lately reflecting on the true meaning of gratefulness, and in so doing I’ve become dreadfully aware of how much I’m lacking in this department. So, instead of devoting this blog to the fact that it’s Monday, I have a final this week, I’m extremely exhausted, and I have to get up at 5:45 in the morning, I’ve decided to take a moment to focus on the positive:

1. this is my very last week of undergrad. hallelujah.

2. I finally got a trip to New York in the works to visit beesy in August, which might include a night on Broadway to see WICKED ((my dream)).

3. I had the greatest weekend in Baton Rouge for Rachel and Brian’s engagement party.

4. my 19 month old nephew told me he loved me over the phone today.

5. Rach got back from Baton Rouge today, which means she’s back until the wedding. I get to live with her, love on her, laugh with her, drink wine with her, curl up on the couch with her, go on walks with her, plan a wedding with her, and the like until August 14th--sweet blessing.

6. I’m currently sitting in my living room with Kat and Marilyn, impatiently awaiting Men Tell All, eating a dinner I cooked myself (believe it or not), and just realized that I’ve completely forgotten it’s Monday.

Always,
Mg



No comments:

Post a Comment